How Can I have Someone Removed from the Voter Rolls Due to Death?

To remove a person from the Ulster County voter rolls you will need to mail or email a copy of an obituary or death certificate. You can email scanned documents to: or mail documents to:

Ulster BOE, 79 Hurley Ave, Suite 112, Kingston, NY 12401.