Ulster County Sample Ballots Now Available
The following information is provided as a resource to candidates, if you have any questions please call our office at 845-334-5470.
Please visit the State Board of Elections website for more information on State and Federal office.
Getting on the Ballot
- Sample Designating Petition
- * 2020 1.5% Committee Member Signature Requirements* Per Executive Order
- * 2020 1.5% Signature Requirements (Town-Ward-District order) * Per Executive Order
- 2020 5% Signature Requirements (Ulster County Legislative District order)
- 2020 5% Signature Requirements for Independent Nominating Petitions
- 2020 Caucus Packet
- Sample Independent Nominating Petition
- Sample Opportunity to Ballot Petition
- Sample Cover Sheet
- Certificate of Acceptance
- Certificate of Declination
- Certificate of Substitution
- Certificate of Authorization
Effective January 1st, 2020 all candidates must file directly with the New York State Board of Elections.